Season 03 Episode 11
– Aug 11, 2020
00:19:54 Show Notes
Own Your Content
Sean and Mike talk about the value of having your own website rather than just social media accounts.
- What are some benefits of having social media accounts at all?
- What are some drawbacks of making social media accounts your primary Web presence?
- Having your own website gives you full control over your content.
- Don't be bound by social media algorithms.
- Social networks are satellite sites, not your home planet.
- Sharing content to social media sites.
- Social networks make you look exactly like your competitors.
- How people tend to find you online.
- Social networks can limit your audience to members only.
- Social networks come and go. Remember Myspace?
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.