Guest Luke Stevens
Web designer/developer/analyst who loves building sites and measuring how they perform.
Season 01 Episode 5 1:0:41 Show Notes
A discussion with Luke Stevens talking about the basics of SEO including advice on how to improve your SEO as well as what to avoid and how to choose an SEO specialist.
In this interview with Luke Stevens we discussed SEO. We began with a definition of what SEO is and then some general ideas on building your content and expertise to improve your results.
We also talked about E.A.T which is Expertise, Authority, and Trust.. Luke also talked about technical SEO, how to improve your search results appearance with more details and appropriate meta data.
Other talking points include:
- Improving CTR (Click Through Rate) is easier than improving your ranking.
- Structured Data
- A/B Testing
- SEO Myths
- Content Marketing
- How to choose a good SEO Agency
Have a question for Sean and Mike? Send us an email.
- 1 Introduction to Website 101 Podcast
- 2 Planning, Structure, Goals
- 3 Web Design Shortcuts You Should Never Take
- 4 Websites Benefit from Continual Development
- 5 SEO 101
- 6 PPC 101 (Pay Per click)
- 7 PR & Marketing
- 8 What is a Landing Page
- 9 Accessibility - Why It's Important
- 10 DIY Vs Bespoke
- 11 Season 1 Wrap Up