Season 01 Episode 7 54:01 Show Notes
PR & Marketing
What is PR and Marketing - a look at the traditional approach and then a discussion of how Lyndon is turning that approach upside down.
There were a couple of technical issues from 30:00 to 31:50 resulting in some overlapping voices. Once past this section everything is back to normal.
- Public relations is the process of building strong mutually beneficial relationships between a stakeholder and an organization.
- Marketing is getting people to do things that have a commercial value.
- We talk about how a small business can get PR and Marketing without the deep pockets of a large conglomerate. And how your company website can be utilized in this area.
- Relationship strength and mode of communication is very important.
- 1 Introduction to Website 101 Podcast
- 2 Planning, Structure, Goals
- 3 Web Design Shortcuts You Should Never Take
- 4 Websites Benefit from Continual Development
- 5 SEO 101
- 6 PPC 101 (Pay Per click)
- 7 PR & Marketing
- 8 What is a Landing Page
- 9 Accessibility - Why It's Important
- 10 DIY Vs Bespoke
- 11 Season 1 Wrap Up