Guest Isaac Rudansky
Isaac Rudansky is widely considered to be an industry-leading expert on pay per click advertising, online traffic acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
Season 01 Episode 8
– Mar 12, 2019
45:26 Show Notes
What is a Landing Page
In this episode I talk with Isaac Rudansky about what a landing page is and how to get the most out of landing pages for your business.
Isaac defines what a landing page is and when you would create a landing page for a specific campaign or market. We also talk about what makes a successful landing page, successful.
- What is a conversion and the different typs of conversions that you may want to track.
- A/B testing
- Landing pages are best built in a landing page builder optimizer, not your website CMS
- Call to action, goal of the page
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Introduction to Website 101 Podcast
- 2 Planning, Structure, Goals
- 3 Web Design Shortcuts You Should Never Take
- 4 Websites Benefit from Continual Development
- 5 SEO 101
- 6 PPC 101 (Pay Per click)
- 7 PR & Marketing
- 8 What is a Landing Page
- 9 Accessibility - Why It's Important
- 10 DIY Vs Bespoke
- 11 Season 1 Wrap Up