Season 02 Episode 4 42:35 Show Notes
How Much Does a Website Cost
In this episode Sean Smith and Mike Mella discuss how much a website costs and why the real answer is "It Depends"
This episode marks the beginning of Mike joining the podcast as co-host.
We start off by comparing a website to a car. This comparison works well because cars like websites have a wide range of costs and it all comes down to the number of features and quality of the final product.
We then go into all the parts of a website build that the layperson is not aware of and the opportunity costs of DIY.
- 1 Season 2 Introduction
- 2 Web Hosting 101
- 3 How to Choose a Web Developer or Agency
- 4 How Much Does a Website Cost
- 5 Web Jargon Part One
- 6 Web Jargon Part Two
- 7 Minimal Viable Product
- 8 Copy Editing and Copy Writing
- 9 Photography and Stock Photos
- 10 Ecommerce with Shopify Coming Oct 22, 2019
- 11 Season 2 Recap and Season 3 Teaser Coming Oct 29, 2019