Season 02 Episode 7 21:16 Show Notes
Minimal Viable Product
In this episode Mike and Sean discuss what a minimal viable product is and what the pros and cons of launching a website as an MVP are.
We discuss what an MVP is as well as the pros and cons of taking an MVP approach to your company website.
We also talk about examples of MVP sites we've worked with including this very podcast site.
- 1 Season 2 Introduction
- 2 Web Hosting 101
- 3 How to Choose a Web Developer or Agency
- 4 How Much Does a Website Cost
- 5 Web Jargon Part One
- 6 Web Jargon Part Two
- 7 Minimal Viable Product
- 8 Copy Editing and Copy Writing Coming Sep 24, 2019
- 9 Photography and Stock Photos Coming Oct 08, 2019
- 10 Ecommerce with Shopify Coming Oct 22, 2019