Season 04 Episode 1
– Oct 06, 2020
21:48 Show Notes
In this episode we talk about why using Click Here for link text is bad practice. We then briefly go over the remaining episode topics that are planned for season four.
Mike gives a brief history of where Click here comes from.
Mike has advice on how to make your links stand out so that click here is not necessary. we also go over the negative SEO impact of using click here.
We also talk about how the the internet body that determines and publishes about web standards: The W3C has decided to use Craft CMS to publish their website.
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Click Here
- 2 How to Talk to Your Web Developer
- 3 Red Flags
- 4 Content Strategy
- 5 Accessibility
- 6 How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
- 7 Content Marketing
- 8 Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Bonus Listener Survey - What Topics do you Want to Hear More of?
- 9 Website Optimization and Speed
- 10 Wordpress
- 11 From Novice to Bootcamp Instructor
- 12 Pimp Your Typography