Guest Laura Bailey
Laura founded Revy Web Design to design and build bespoke WordPress websites for small to medium businesses in Revelstoke, BC.
Season 04 Episode 10 54:10 Show Notes
We talk to Laura Bailey of Revy Web Design all about Wordpress, her journey from IT technical support in the UK to running a Wordpress agency with employees in a small town in British Columbia Canada.
- Laura, talks about her role as a business owner, website designer, and building bespoke websites for her clients.
- The difference between a pre-built theme and a theme builder such as Elementor.
- Lauras default plugin stack for WordPress sites.
- Rank Math SEO vs Yoast
- Optimizing WordPress sites for performance
- Updating WordPress and Plugins
- Website Maintenance
- WordPress Hosting
Have a question for Sean and Mike? Send us an email.
- 1 Click Here
- 2 How to Talk to Your Web Developer
- 3 Red Flags
- 4 Content Strategy
- 5 Accessibility
- 6 How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
- 7 Content Marketing
- 8 Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Bonus Listener Survey - What Topics do you Want to Hear More of?
- 9 Website Optimization and Speed
- 10 Wordpress
- 11 From Novice to Bootcamp Instructor
- 12 Pimp Your Typography