Guest Marlene Oliveira
Marlene is a communications advisor and copywriter focusing on branding, storytelling and website content for nonprofit organizations.
Season 04 Episode 4 46:35 Show Notes
Today Marlene Oliveira of moflow discusses the value of conducting a website content strategy, and why you should do it before anything else.
- What is content strategy?
- Measuring the success of a website build
- S.M.A.R.T. goals
- How to collect and document material for a content strategy
- The format of a content strategy
- The value of consulting with internal stakeholders
- What communication looks like during a content strategy
- How long does it take?
- The value of engaging in a content strategy
- Advice for do-it-yourselfers
- 1 Click Here
- 2 How to Talk to Your Web Developer
- 3 Red Flags
- 4 Content Strategy
- 5 Accessibility
- 6 How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
- 7 Content Marketing
- 8 Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Bonus Listener Survey - What Topics do you Want to Hear More of?
- 9 Website Optimization and Speed