Season 03 Episode 6
– Jun 02, 2020
23:58 Show Notes
There's a plugin for that
Mike and Sean discuss the pros and cons of extending a content management system with plugins.
- What is a plugin?
- Why might a website owner use a plugin?
- Why might a developer use a plugin?
- Some of our favourite plugins
- The dangers of using plugins
- What to consider when choosing a plugin
- Have a strategy for when plugins fail
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Do You Really Need a Website
- 2 Wordpress
- 3 Adapting During an Emergency
- 4 Using Video
- 5 Vacations
- 6 There's a plugin for that
- 7 Backups
- 8 Email
- 9 Maintenance Plans
- 10 Content Audits
- 11 Own Your Content