Season 03 Episode 9
– Jul 14, 2020
17:41 Show Notes
Sean and Mike discuss the benefits of having a regular maintenance plan for your website, and having a Web developer on a retainer contract.
- What is a maintenance plan / retainer?
- Retainers can help with budget limitations
- Potential forms that maintenance plans can take
- Benefits of having a developer on retainer
- Drawbacks of not having a developer on retainer
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Do You Really Need a Website
- 2 Wordpress
- 3 Adapting During an Emergency
- 4 Using Video
- 5 Vacations
- 6 There's a plugin for that
- 7 Backups
- 8 Email
- 9 Maintenance Plans
- 10 Content Audits
- 11 Own Your Content