Season 01 Episode 1
– Jan 01, 2019
7:54 Show Notes
Introduction to Website 101 Podcast
In this episode I talk about the guests, topics and format of the show.
An introduction to the podcast, the goal of the podcast, the format and the target audience. A brief introduction to Sean, the host of Website 101 Podcast.
Advice for both DIY website owners and for those working with a web professional. I hope you enjoy the show and continue to listen. If you have any questions or suggestions, I'd love to hear from you; send me an email.
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Introduction to Website 101 Podcast
- 2 Planning, Structure, Goals
- 3 Web Design Shortcuts You Should Never Take
- 4 Websites Benefit from Continual Development
- 5 SEO 101
- 6 PPC 101 (Pay Per click)
- 7 PR & Marketing
- 8 What is a Landing Page
- 9 Accessibility - Why It's Important
- 10 DIY Vs Bespoke
- 11 Season 1 Wrap Up