Season 05 Episode 12
– Jun 14, 2022
30:54 Show Notes
Contract Opinions From Not a Lawyer
We talk to Tim Scollick about working with freelancers and agencies both using and not using a contract.
- Tim's history as a freelancer.
- Contracts are super important but they don't always have to be legally binding.
- Break work into smaller chunks helps to build trust.
- Lawyers are expensive.
- Non competition clauses
- Small claims court
- Red flags
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Meet your Host - Sean
- 2 Meet Your Host - Mike Mella
- 3 Wes Bos - Your Web Boss
- 4 Tailwind CSS with Adam Wathan
- 5 Starting my own Website with Bill Campbell
- 6 CSS is Awesome with Kevin Powell
- 7 Meet Your Host - Amanda
- 8 11 Things to avoid doing on your website
- 10 Hiring Junior Devs and How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 12 Contract Opinions From Not a Lawyer
- 13 Talking to a New Dev