Guest Adam Wathan
CEO at Tailwind Labs and creator of Tailwind CSS, author of Refactoring UI, Refactoring to Collections, and Test-Driven Laravel, and host of the Full Stack Radio podcast.
Season 05 Episode 4
– Feb 22, 2022
1:02:10 Show Notes
Tailwind CSS with Adam Wathan
Adam Wathan, co-founder of Tailwind CSS, talks about what Tailwind CSS is, why he built it, and the future of Tailwind.
- Is Tailwind CSS a framework?
- What is Tailwind CSS
- The biggest inspiration for tailwind is...
- Inline styles vs Tailwind
- Tailwind 3 and Just in Time (JIT)
- Build tooling
- Tailwind Browser Dev tools
- Arbitrary classes
- Tailwind UI
- Tailwind documentation and examples
- How to choose what to add in Tailwind.
- What makes something a plugin rather than part of Tailwind core.
- Tailwind 4 and the future
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Meet your Host - Sean
- 2 Meet Your Host - Mike Mella
- 3 Wes Bos - Your Web Boss
- 4 Tailwind CSS with Adam Wathan
- 5 Starting my own Website with Bill Campbell
- 6 CSS is Awesome with Kevin Powell
- 7 Meet Your Host - Amanda
- 8 11 Things to avoid doing on your website
- 10 Hiring Junior Devs and How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 12 Contract Opinions From Not a Lawyer
- 13 Talking to a New Dev