Season 05 Episode 6
– Mar 22, 2022
47:54 Show Notes
CSS is Awesome with Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell CSS evangelist discusses everything to do with CSS and why it is awesome.
- Kevin's history with web development and teaching
- Teaching in classroom vs online teaching
- How do you decide what you are going to teach?
- Where do you go to learn about new things in CSS that you want to teach?
- Upcoming CSS including Cascade Layers, CSS nesting, Container queries, and Query units
- Kevin's thoughts on frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, Tailwind) and Sass vs regular Css.
- min-content max-content fit-content
- Browser support and progressive enhancement
- CSS naming conventions - BEM
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Meet your Host - Sean
- 2 Meet Your Host - Mike Mella
- 3 Wes Bos - Your Web Boss
- 4 Tailwind CSS with Adam Wathan
- 5 Starting my own Website with Bill Campbell
- 6 CSS is Awesome with Kevin Powell
- 7 Meet Your Host - Amanda
- 8 11 Things to avoid doing on your website
- 10 Hiring Junior Devs and How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 11 What is AlpineJSComing May 31, 2022
- 12 Contract Opinions From Not a LawyerComing Jun 14, 2022
- 13 Talking to a New DevComing Jun 28, 2022