Guest Shopnil Mahmud
I’m a Front-end Developer & UX & UI Designer. I dream of building a universe inspired by art, music, nature, shapes and patterns to solve daily design problems.
Season 05 Episode 13
– Jun 28, 2022
34:01 Show Notes
Talking to a New Dev
We talk to new developer Shopnil Mahmud about learning web development at Seneca College and starting work in the field. Questions were submitted by current students at Seneca College.
- Web technologies
- Learning new frameworks
- Is what is taught in a course enough to get a job?
- Side projects
- UX/UI Design vs Developer
- Continuous learning
- What was the most important thing you learned at school for your current job.
- Dealing with stress
- Job search & Interviews
- Advice for new developers
Have a question for Sean, Mike, and Amanda? Send us an email.
- 1 Meet your Host - Sean
- 2 Meet Your Host - Mike Mella
- 3 Wes Bos - Your Web Boss
- 4 Tailwind CSS with Adam Wathan
- 5 Starting my own Website with Bill Campbell
- 6 CSS is Awesome with Kevin Powell
- 7 Meet Your Host - Amanda
- 8 11 Things to avoid doing on your website
- 10 Hiring Junior Devs and How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 12 Contract Opinions From Not a Lawyer
- 13 Talking to a New Dev