Guest Angie Herrera
Angie Herrera is a UI designer & front-end developer from Portland, OR with nearly 20 years experience in branding & web design.
Season 04 Episode 8 32:53 Show Notes
Alternatives to Google Analytics
Returning guest Angie Herrara discusses alternatives to google analytics for tracking website visitors. We discuss Fathom Analytics and Stat Counter.
Reasons to consider using an alternative to google analytics include concerns about privacy and a simpler, easier to understand interface.
- Google is very complex and difficult to understand
- Fathom Analytics is privacy oriented
- Fathom and Stat Counter have a simpler easy to understand interface
- Things that you want to understand and know how to track with whichever analytics you use
- If it's free (google analytics) then you are the product
Have a question for Sean and Mike? Send us an email.
- 1 Click Here
- 2 How to Talk to Your Web Developer
- 3 Red Flags
- 4 Content Strategy
- 5 Accessibility
- 6 How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
- 7 Content Marketing
- 8 Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Bonus Listener Survey - What Topics do you Want to Hear More of?
- 9 Website Optimization and Speed
- 10 Wordpress
- 11 From Novice to Bootcamp Instructor
- 12 Pimp Your Typography