Season 04 Episode 6 35:10 Show Notes
How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
In this episode Mike and Sean discuss various things you can do to improve your existing website without doing a complete redesign and rebuild.
We talk about ways that you can improve your website by making small changes yourself at no cost. Some changes may require a web developer but these will be low cost but with high value.
A website is like a garden, it needs to grow, it needs pruning, and watering. These tips will help keep your website fresh and exciting.
Have a question for Sean and Mike? Send us an email.
- 1 Click Here
- 2 How to Talk to Your Web Developer
- 3 Red Flags
- 4 Content Strategy
- 5 Accessibility
- 6 How to improve your website without doing a full redesign
- 7 Content Marketing
- 8 Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Bonus Listener Survey - What Topics do you Want to Hear More of?
- 9 Website Optimization and Speed
- 10 Wordpress
- 11 From Novice to Bootcamp Instructor
- 12 Pimp Your Typography